How to Root ZCDLL1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy S3 I9300

How to Root ZCDLL1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy S3 I9300 - If you have updated your Galaxy S3 I9300 to ZCDLL1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware and want to root it, then you are at right place.

Follow the guide below on how to root ZCDLL1 Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy S3 I9300. Before we proceed, make sure:
  1. You have installed your Galaxy S3 I9300 USB drivers on your PC.
  2. You need to enable USB debugging mode which is deactivated by default.
  3. You device should have 70-80% charge remaining.
  4. Your Galaxy S3 I9300 should be factory unlocked.
  5. Backup your important data like Call logs, SMS and other data in stored in phone memory so in case if anything goes wrong, your data is not hurt.
  6. The update is only meant for Galaxy S3 I9300, so don’t try it on other variants
How to Root ZCDLL1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy S3 I9300
Step 1) Download Root ZCDLL1 Android 4.1.2for Galaxy S3 I9300.

Step 2) Download ODIN v3.07.

Step 3) Turn OFF your mobile and go to Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home Buttons together for few seconds followed by Power button until you see Android logo with triangle on screen.

Step 4) Now open ODIN on your PC and connect your Galaxy S3 I9300 to your computer.

Step 5) Once your phone is successfully connected to your PC, the ID:COM box on ODIN will turn yellow and will show the COM port number.

Step 6) Select the downloaded file to install by following below steps:

Click on PDA and select CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.tar.MD5 file.

Step 7) Make sure the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked in ODIN.

Step 8) Click on Start button in ODIN window to start the installation process. The process will take few minutes to complete.

Step 9) When the installation is completed, your phone will restart.

Now you have successfully rooted ZCDLL1 Android 4.1.2 on your Galaxy S3 I9300.


Recommended Posts :

Judul: How to Root ZCDLL1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy S3 I9300
Rating: 100% based on 100 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungan Sobat beserta kesediaan Anda membaca artikel ini. Kritik dan Saran sobat dapat sampaikan melalui Kotak komentar dibawah ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment - Back to Content

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))